Monday, May 17, 2010

And So We Begin



I came home last night to find the puppies eating dinner out of my newest ceramic roasting pan and my child eating cereal out of a dog dish. That pretty much sums up life in the Petter household. This is a place where the dog, in fact, will eat your homework, the cat sleeps in an American Girl doll bed and laundry goes on and on for days.

I have to stop here for a moment. A toy just started talking to me - for no reason, no reason at all! What does it want from me? Ok, all is quiet again.

So as I was saying, there is a lot of laundry that goes undone in my house. Go do your own, and we'll chat on the morrow. But wait, have you seen my puppies? They are very cute. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Eeew, you have snails? If you can, can you get a pic of the cat sleeping in the (expensive) doll bed? Or better yet, a kid eating out of a dog dish? I am looking forward to reading more of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My laundry gets done, but it's in a heaping stack. But we're only a family of 5, counting the cat! I love your first post.

    ReplyDelete