Sunday, June 27, 2010

And You Think You Have Pet Hair Issues!

It's at least 90 degrees out. Russell's brushing dogs this afternoon and this is what my porch looks like at the moment. The collies are dropping their winter coats. Pretty awesome, isn't it? And this is just from the first two. There are seven more to go!

Don't have much to say about this - I think in this case the picture is worth at least 10,000 words. Just looking at it makes me hot. I'm going to get a glass of ice water now.

3 comments:

  1. I thought my cat shed a lot. Brushing her fur is nothing compared with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's worse? Sweet husband LEFT IT ALL on the porch, where it is blowing around. I'm afraid it's going to start a brush fire! This morning I've got to sweep it all up - yuck! (Not sure why this is grossing me out so much...)

    ReplyDelete